Driver and Trend Analysis
The rising adoption of AR games is one of the key aspects that is likely to influence the mobile gaming market positively during the next few years. Market players including Microsoft, Google LLC (Google), Apple Inc. (Apple), Sony Corp. (Sony), and Nintendo are investing in AR technology to create an enhanced user-friendly experience for mobile gaming enthusiasts. In addition, most of the market participants are also increasingly partnering with telecommunication services providers and cloud gaming service providers for releasing mobile cloud video games. These factors collectively are likely to promote the growth of the mobile gaming market during 2021-2025.
View Technavio’s 120-page ToC and 103 Exhibits on “Mobile Gaming Market by Platform (online and offline) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America) and Vendor Forecasts, 2021 – 2025″
“Increasing use of smartphones and tablets, rising internet penetration, and integration of AR technology into mobile devices will contribute the growth of AR technology in mobile gaming”, as per Technavio.
This market research report fragments the global mobile gaming market by platform (online and offline) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
- The online segment was the largest revenue-generating platform segment of the mobile gaming market in 2020. The rising adoption of mobile devices and the increasing penetration of the Internet are encouraging game service providers to develop online games for mobile devices.
- 46% of the mobile gaming market growth will be generated from APAC. The rising popularity of e-sports and other supporting factors will facilitate regional growth.
The mobile gaming market is highly competitive and fragmented. Several players in the market striving to provide superior products by differentiating them either based on quality or service. Vendors are deploying various organic and inorganic growth strategies to survive market competition. This report classifies key market players as dominant, pure-play and industry-focused players to offer effective investment opportunities and allow clients to make informed decisions.
Leading Mobile Gaming Market Players are:
- Activision Blizzard Inc.
- CyberAgent Inc.
- Electronic Arts Inc.
- GungHo Online Entertainment Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- NetEase Inc.
- Niantic Inc.
- Tencent Holdings Ltd.
- The Walt Disney Co.
- Ubisoft Entertainment
Prominent Queries Pertaining to Mobile Gaming Market 2021-2025
- COVID-19 pandemic impact analysis on the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors assisting mobile gaming market growth
- Estimation of the mobile gaming market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Investment opportunities in the mobile gaming market
- Vendor landscape analysis and detailed information on vendors
- COVID-19 combating techniques of the market vendors
- Comprehensive details of common threats expected to limit the growth of mobile gaming market vendors
Acquire More Insights on Communication Services Reports
- Cloud Gaming Market by Type (video streaming and file streaming), Platform (gaming consoles, computing devices, smart TVs, and mobile devices), and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA). – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025. Download Sample Brochure
- Gaming Console Market by Type (TV consoles and handheld consoles), Type of Gamer (casual gamers and hardcore gamers), and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America) – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025. Download Sample Brochure
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Sample Report PDF : https://www.technavio.com/report/mobile gaming-market-industry-analysis